Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Is Fapturbo Worth 149 USD For Your Investment?

| Tuesday, September 10, 2013 |

The fapturbo has been taking the internet forex world by storm recently and perhaps you might have heard of it already too.
That is why you are also searching online for fapturbo review that could help you better decide whether to invest in it or not.
I have personally purchased this fapturbo a few months ago and till now I am still running it on my live mini account though.
The results I have been getting so far are rather impressive I must say.
This fapturbo uses mainly a short term forex trading method called "scalping".
What this method does is basically capturing many small profits - Over and over again in a very short duration.
This is why achieving an average of 50-100 pips per day is relatively easy & realistic.
If you are using a standard trading account, 50-100 pips could mean profits equivalent to $500-$1,000 per day!
The reason of why this fapturbo could trade with accuracy as high as 90% is because it is scalping at the less volatile time of the London market.
And in case you would like to know, this is the period between 9pm - 6am Green Wich Mean Time (GMT).
So far with my own testing, I have been getting at least 90% accuracy with all the trades executed by the fapturbo.
And this is without me " Staring " at my computer screen the whole day at all.
It is truly a very powerful forex robot I must say.
Unlike other forex robot available on the market, this fapturbo only costs a one time payment of $149.
And the best thing is that anyone can download it instantly online once they paid for it and install into your own trading account for the fapturbo to trade for you.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1926658

 
© Copyright 2013. Forexmarketunited.blogspot.com . All rights reserved | Forexmarketunited.blogspot.com is proudly powered by Blogger | Template by o-om - zoomtemplate.com